The (digital) Marketing Funnel — is a simple framework to help understand how email marketing, social media and content marketing fits into the traditional marketing business strategy and planning process.
A framework or receipt is the base element of the marketing process.
A digital marketing funnel framework, like any savory or sweat dish is a receipt (and only a receipt). Good chefs and marketeers change receipts to suit the markets, business, audience and competition.
The (digital) Marketing Funnel framework.
- The 4 P’s of Marketing
- The SWOT Analysis
- Strategy and Competition
- Win Customers with Secret Formula of Fast Cheap and Good
- Basics of Making Money
- Target Market – The World Is Not Your Target Market.
- Marketing Personas, Niche Audience, 007 The Audience of One (Podcast), 008 Put your Audience of One Avatar (Marketing Persona) to Good Use
- Marketing Promotion/Campaign Plan
- POEM – The concept of Paid, Earned, Owned Media
- Innovation and Creativity
- Customer Loyalty – Net Promoter Score